Texas Sports Chiropractic Conference
November 6-15, 2020
Registration Now Open!
The Texas Sports Chiropractic Conference (TSCC) will be held virtually, November 6-15, featuring two days of live webinars, and several on-demand courses. This is your opportunity to earn all 16 CE hours toward your Texas license and increase your knowledge of sports chiropractic.
Sports have always been huge in Texas and doctors of chiropractic have become more involved in the training and care of athletes at all levels – high school, collegiate, professional and amateur. If your practice currently has a sports focus or you’re interested in adding it as a specialty, this is one conference you can’t afford to miss!
Here are a few highlights:
- Two days of live webinars (16.5 CE hours) Friday, Nov. 6, and Saturday, Nov. 7. This interactive format allows for questions, discussions and feedback with speakers.
- Additional recorded, on-demand sessions (6.0 CE hours), giving you the flexibility to learn at your own convenience and pace.
- A wide range of sports-related topics, including treating youth, high school, college, pro, distance and recreational athletes; concussion evaluation, management and treatment; sports nutrition; mobility training; and much more!
- Nationally recognized speakers such as Alan Sokoloff, DC, team chiropractor for the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens; Kelly Ryder, DC, a leading concussion authority who has worked with NFL and other pro athletes; Houston orthopedic surgeon Pradeep Kodali, MD; Ron Grabowski, DC, an expert on nutrition and high performance; and others!
- Four TBCE hours required for your Texas license.
Check out the current TSCC Schedule and don't miss these great speakers:
Alan Sokoloff, DC; Ed Fritsch, DC; Ron Grabowski, DC; Dino Pappas, DC; Blake Graham, DC; and Pradeep Kodali, MD, Pam Owens, CPT; Kevin Wong, DC; and Larry Montgomery, DC; Kelly Ryder, DC; and Tyler Bowman, DC.
*The conference has been approved for 21.5 CE hours with TBCE and is PACE approved (#9651).