Group Health Insurance
This group health insurance – TCA Lifestyle Health Plan – is an exclusive TCA membership benefit for chiropractic employers and has the following features:
- Available to employer groups as small as two employees (unlimited maximum employees);
- Chiropractic practice owner(s) are counted in the number of employees;
- Spouses in a family-owned practice are considered two employees with completion of separate applications for coverage;
- All plans offered are fully funded insurance plans; and
- All plans meet Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance guidelines and qualify as creditable coverage
- In all, 16 different benefits levels are available to meet a wide range of benefits needs and premium ranges (when you apply, all 16 benefits plans are quoted for your convenience, along with the ancillary plans).
- Click here for a sample quote package
Starting July 1, 2018, TCA-member DCs may now apply for group medical insurance through the TCA Group Health Plans. Enrollment remains open year-round.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote, please fill out the three forms below:
1. Employer Health Applications – Only one of these needs to be filled out per business.
2. Employee Health Application– Only one per employee. NOTE: *Spouse working in the same business are considered two employees.
3. Employer Disclosure Form – Leave the “Plan Sponsor line” on page 3 blank for administrative use.
Please return completed forms via fax to (614) 553-7763.
Frequently Asked Questions
Has the enrollment period ended? No, you can enroll any time throughout the year. Once I send in my application, how long until I get a quote? If the application comes in complete, the turn-around time is usually 6-10 days. If the application is incomplete, this will lengthen the response time. Also, November through January may take a few weeks longer due to it being a peak period. I’m a busy person, will it actually save me money? While we can’t speak for everyone, association members in other states have found that they can get the coverage they want at a lower rate than they were paying previously. Some doctors have been saving over $1,000 a month with this new plan.
If you have specific questions, contact agent Mark Ritchie at (614) 214-8334.