Exclusive TCA Membership Benefits
1. Listing on the Find a TCA Chiropractor directory - We make it easy for Texans to find the right TCA Member in their area. This benefit also offers enhanced directory listing that can increase your visibility with customizable information, website links, social media page icons, coupons, and more.
2. Professional Development – Discounted registration to TCA conferences and events, plus fee TCA Webinar Wednesdays throughout the year.
3. Partner Specials – Take advantage of group buying power from companies providing our members with significant discounts on products like chiropractic tables and equipment, plus services such as office software and marketing upgrades. TCA's Sponsors, Affiliate Members and Affinity Partners are ready to assist you in getting everything you need to help your practice grow and succeed.
4. Group Health Insurance - Only TCA member DCs and staff are eligible to enroll in TCA Lifestyle Health Plans, a comprehensive and affordable health benefits solution specifically designed for doctors of chiropractic (DCs) in Texas and their staff provided through Medova Healthcare. The program is designed to help TCA members strategically manage healthcare costs while still providing great benefits to employees!
5. Retirement Planning - With a traditional 401(k) plan, the individual employer takes on all the burdens, including fiduciary liability and administration. The Chiropractic Retirement Plan allows employers to reduce cost, mitigate fiduciary responsibilities and minimize the day-to-day administrative burdens associated with operating a 401(k) plan. You will retain discretion concerning vesting, eligibility and matching or profit-sharing contributions while benefiting from the purchasing power of all adopting firms.