The TCA Panhandle/West Texas Tradition!
Head to Lubbock, February 28 - March 1, 2020
- Earn all 16 continuing education in one weekend including your TBCE required hours!
- Build a more cohesive team with training for your chiropractic assistant and staff.
- Connect with your fellow DCs during breaks and receptions.
- Expand your network by meeting with companies offering products and services that could take your practice to the next level
As a TCA member, SAVE BIG off your registration fee.
SAVE MORE as a TCA Elite or Premium member.
Early registration happening now! Prices good through January 17, 2020! Register today and save!
The TCA Mid-Winter Conference is PACE approved for additional states (Approval #7886).
- Brandon Steele, DC, Becoming the Provider of Choice in Your Medical Community , Sponsored by ChiroUp
- Mitch Mally, DC, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & Other Cumulative Trauma Disorders, Sponsored by Mally Enterprises
- Lynn Toohey, PhD., Personalized Nutrition, Sponsored by Nutri-West of Texas
- Larry Montgomery, DC, TBCE Required Hours, Sponsored by ChiroMatrix
- Evan Gwilliam, DC, The Most Expensive Chiropractic Documentation Mistakes, Sponsored by PayDC and NCMIC
- Paul Jaskoviak, DC, The Clinical Relevance and Utilization of Acupuncture
- Priscilla Montgomery, CA and Staff Training
Thank you to all of our Sponsors and Exhibitors.
Hotel & Venue
Venue: Overton Hotel and Conference Center(2322 Mac Davis Lane, Lubbock, TX)
The TCA block is SOLD OUT. You can still make reservations at the hotel by calling (806) 776-7000 and mention "TCA Midwinter Conference" when booking. Daily room rates may vary based on availability.
A limited number of additional rooms have been secured at the Hyatt Place Lubbock. Reservations can be made by calling the hotel at (806) 741-0200 and mention "TCA Midwinter."
“I brought my team with me to Mid-Winter last year. They found the CA training invaluable and came back to the office inspired and full of new ideas. We're still using the Lori Allen stuff right now from her scripts to her call log protocol. The information has benefited my entire practice.” --Jeff Williams, DC, Amarillo
“I'm excited each year for TCA's Mid-Winter Conference. Those of us in west Texas can get ALL of our CE hours in one weekend at the luxurious Overton Hotel. Impactful speakers in my hometown make it the best value around.” --Jason Helton, DC, Lubbock
For more details about the TCA Mid-Winter Conference, contact the
TCA office at (512) 477-9292 or email [email protected]