Winter 2017 Issue
Click the magazine cover to go to the digital Journal.
About the Texas Journal of Chiropractic
The Texas Journal of Chiropractic is the quarterly print publication of the Texas Chiropractic Association and the premier resource for Doctors of Chiropractic in Texas.
One of TCA’s key member benefits, the Texas Journal of Chiropractic is distributed to all TCA members, including DCs, Chiropractic Assistants, faculty and students at Parker University and Texas Chiropractic College, Affiliate Members and vendors. TCA also has a bonus distribution for attendees at TCA-sponsored conferences and educational events.
Each issue of the Texas Journal of Chiropractic includes the following:
- In-depth articles on topics relevant to DCs and other chiropractic professionals in Texas
- Chiropractic research to help you better care for your patients
- How-to information that will allow you to run a more efficient and profitable practice
- Legislative updates at the state and national levels
- TCA updates, including valuable member benefits
- Hot products and services that will take your practice to the next level
- The latest news and research from the American Chiropractic Association, chiropractic colleges and other credible sources
To receive a sample copy of the Texas Journal of Chiropractic or to inform us that you aren’t receiving the Journal, email [email protected]. Or, become a TCA member to receive your annual subscription.
Check out past issues of the Texas Journal of Chiropractic.
For information on advertising opportunities and rates, contact Craig Pace, Director, Marketing & Communications, at 512-477-9292 or email [email protected].