TCA Virtual Winter Conference March 5-14, 2021
Live Webinars March 5-6, plus additional On-Demand Sessions.
- Earn all 16 continuing education hours with live webinars and on-demand/recorded sessions!
- Live webinar sessions March 5-6, including your TBCE required hours! TBCE hours MUST be taken during the LIVE session.
- Online/recorded sessions to watch at your own pace, March 5-14.
- Expand your network - featuring companies offering products and services that could take your practice to the next level
*The TCA Mid-Winter Conference has been approved for Texas and PACE (for additional states).
TCA has assembled its strongest line-up yet. Among the nationally recognized speakers are:
- Carlo Ammendolia, DC, PhD – Effective Non-Operative Management of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Jay Greenstein, DC – Creating Excellence in a COVID World
- Larry Montgomery, DC – TBCE Required Hours
- Annie O’Connor, PT, OCS, Cert. MDT – Word of Hurt: 5 Steps to a Pain-Free Life
- Anthony Nicholson, DC – Pain in the Frame: How Manipulating the Body Remodels the Brain
- Brandon Steele, DC – Game Changers: Practical Research from the Past Year for Improving Clinical Outcomes
- And much more!
*Schedule and speakers may be subject to change.
Thank you to all of our Sponsors and Exhibitors. More to be announced!
For more details about the TCA Virtual Winter Conference, contact the
TCA office at (512) 477-9292 or email [email protected]